Friday, February 19, 2010

5 Things I Love Friday

A few of my friends here in SC (and now in NY) do a weekly update on their blogs - "5 Things I Love Friday." I find I am always blessed and encouraged when I read them...taking time out of hectic, kidded, dishes, pregnancy, work filled schedules to just be thankful seems to refresh the soul unlike anything else. Thought I'd give it a try!!


1. I love that Macey and Micah wake up with so much energy ready to play and discover with each other. Right now they are riding their scooters around the house - best friends!

2. I love feeling this new little man wiggle and groove inside my belly - can't wait to meet him!

3. I love that my hubby recognized that I was a little overwhelmed last night at did the dishes for me - then rubbed my feet while watching chick snowboarding!

4. I love that in the midst of uncertainty and waiting and changing perspectives about life God is faithful - He is certain, and constant, and never changing!

5. I love that I heard the birds singing this morning - Spring is on its way!






1 comment:

Jenn said...

aww i love this one!! i love the pictures. your kids are so amazing. and i just really loveyou!! :-)