* You know who Kofi Annan is because you saw him on Sesame Street
* During worship the most consistent thing you receive is a chewed up bagel in your outstretched hands
* You have "Rock n' Roll Nursery Rhymes" on your iPod
* You are out with your friends and say "I have to go potty."
* The last time you took communion at church more of it ended up on your khaki pants than anywhere else
* You measure time in cartoon increments (you need to stay on your bed for one whole Clifford!)
And - just an amusing side story:
We were sitting at church during worship last Sunday and Macey was desperately trying to tell me something. As usual, it was very hard to hear her so I told her "say it in my ear" and leaned down to where she was. She looked at me really weird - maybe she hadn't heard me - so I said it again "Tell me in my ear." Again, she looked at me like I was crazy and I got a little frustrated. "Macey - tell me in my ear." Next thing I know - she was wiping her face in my hair...turns out she was asking for a Kleenex and thought I said "wipe it in my hair." Ahhhh...clear communication is of the essence with a two year old!!!